Companies Act, 2013 An integrated section- wise approach with Rules, Forms, Comparative Analysis and Ready Referencer
Companies Act, 2013- An integrated section- wise approach with Rules, Forms, Comparative Analysis and Ready Referencer is one of the most innovative book on Companies Act 2013 that has completely changed the way law is read. This Book is crafted to provide a practical approach to all busy practitioners in a very accessible manner by providing all the relevant information related to each section of Companies Act, 2013, related rules and forms while also including the Secretarial Standards, SEBI (LODR) Regulations 2015 and other allied law at one place.
- Incorporates amendments as per the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 and the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2015.
- Covers amendments proposed under the Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2016.
- 29 Chapters arranged in accordance with Chapters of the Companies Act, 2013.
- Text of the section of the Companies Act, 2013 along with the following:
- Date on which the section was enforced.
- Corresponding section(s) of the 1956 Act.
- Relevant Rule(s) notified by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs reproduced at the exact place within the sub-section/ Proviso where it is referred.
- Relevant Form No. (Formats for which are provided at end of the chapter).
- Other Sections and Schedule referred to in the Act.
- Exemption/ modifications issued u/s 462 of the Companies Act, 2013.
- Relevant Secretarial Standards as issued by the Institute of Companies Secretaries of India.
- Relevant Regulations of SEBI (LODR), 2015.
- Powers delegated by the Central Government
- Synopsis of each section containing:
- Legislative clause pertaining to the section.
- Comparative analysis of the section in relation to corresponding section of the Companies Act, 1956.
- Provisions of other laws referred to in the Act.
- Text of the important circulars issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Relevant Notifications, Circulars and Orders provided under each section.
- Chapterwise arrangement of:
- Concise comparison between 2013 Act and1956 Act in tabular form.
- Text of the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2015 as well as the Companies (Amendment) Bill, 2016
- Text of other